TECHFEST VIETNAM FESTIVAL 2019 OFFICIALLY ENDED SUCCESSFULLY – MULTIGLASS IS THE WINNER OF THE COMPETITION THIS YEAR!
✨ Congratulations to MultiGlass for being the winner of the Innovative Technoprenuer Contest 2019, the contest is a key activity that takes place within the framework of Techfest Vietnam 2019, organized by the Ministry of Science and Technology, Startup World Cup, Vietnam Science and Technology Business Startup Fund - Startup Vietnam Foundation (SVF) and its partners.
✨ The champion of the Innovative Technoprenuer Contest will become the representative of Vietnam to attend the Startup World Cup 2020 held in San Francisco, USA. At the same time, the Champion will receive 50 million VND in cash from Kova Paint Group and I.Value Holding will sponsor the champion team on the tour of the Innovative Ecosystem in Japan and the Package of Mentoring/ Coaching by experienced national and foreign experts.
The final round of the contest takes place on December 6 at the Quang Ninh’s National Exhibition Construction Center along with the closing ceremony that happens on the same day and officially closes the National Entrepreneurship Day - Techfest 2019. The teams gain experience by receiving feedback from the judges who are experienced experts in building and developing the domestic and international innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem.
Once again, representatives of the contest organizers, Startup Vietnam Foundation (SVF) congratulates the projects that make the top 10 final:
- Agridential - blockchain platform for management and traceability of agricultural products
- ALIUM - a technology platform that connects clothing manufacturer companies to customers (B2B), opens a network of tailor shops that have been verified in terms of capacity and price, providing easy and flexible production activities through personalizing the requirements, getting price quotes directly on the app.
- Drone Pro - a team develops new flight technologies combined with automation technology for urban transportation and contributing to solving traffic congestion problems in major cities.
- E Link Gate - infrastructure that helps customers receive remote technical support in a simple, smart and safe way.
- eJOY English - an ecosystem of active English learning applications, focusing on 3 skills of listening, speaking and vocabulary, helping learners to choose the content they want through Youtube, Netflix, and other platforms
- Green Bee Group - a project that offers recycling agricultural waste products to create food & takeaway packages to replace disposable plastics.
- Journey of the Senses - a service business that operates 4 sustainable business models and creates social impact with people who are mainly visually and hearing impaired including Noir Restaurant: dinner is served in darkness with a secret menu, Blanc Restaurant: orders in Vietnamese sign language. Being Hoa: with wishes accompanied by a bouquet of flowers expressed in sign language through QR scanning and videos as well as Noir Spa: relaxing in a dark space with touchpoints, sounds and scents .
- Minet - Influencer utilization platform on social networks integrating AI and Big data
- MultiGlass - Smart communication device integrating 3 technology platforms: multi iris recognition technology, IoT and artificial intelligence to help businesses monitor the driver's activity, alert driver drowsiness, reduce traffic accidents.
- Shipway - A mobile application that connects businesses with suitable transportation services.
Top 10 final teams receive sponsorship packages from:
- V-Startup and Thien Loc Media Company will sponsor the top 10 finalists: Communication programs, connection to large investment funds, giving the priority in choosing national and international programs of V-Startup in the appropriate fields, supporting the process of entering the products into the local market throughout the country.
- Top 10 will also be connected to markets and investments, international connection to European partners in 6 months by Han River Incubator
- In addition, the International Investment Village and the National Startup Fund, I-English and Lana Learn English Center will sponsor top 10 Training courses for presentation skills, English courses and support for calling capital within 4 months.
- Top 10 will also receive 1 year of free Chatbot and 1 year of free advanced website package from Haravan Company
- Along with that is a training course on Global Marketing from Yellowblocks
✨ In addition to the rewards for the top 10, teams that win First, Second, and Third prizes will receive:
- 6 months free office reservation at bkhup co-working space
- Marketing strategy consultancy package by Yellowblocks Company
- Mentoring 1-1 with CTO / Head of product Haravan
- 1 in 3 teams will receive an investment of 10,000 usd, 1 year using a free office in the central area of Hanoi, 1 management mentorship package within 1 year by Sunshine Holding Limited Company.
- 1 in 3 teams will receive Mentoring 1-1 course on strategy, business model, financial model and call for investment within 3 months by ICM Company
✨ The Journey of Senses project was selected by Sunshine Holding Limited to grant investment of up to 10,000 USD, with an office use package and Management Mentorship worth 15,000 USD.
Let wish all the best and looking forward to the development of projects through the next interviews and especially the journey to conquer Startup World Cup 2020 taking place in San Francisco, USA of MultiGlass!
# techfest2019 #SVF #ForYouForVietnam #SVFImpact #SVFConnect #SVFEmpower